Hi there! Thanks so much for taking this step to get to know us and for inviting us to get to know you better. We're always looking for the next person who could be a great fit for the Revelator team! Is it you?
What we are looking for
The Revelator product team is looking for a product manager to lead our efforts in building the best digital music business SaaS solutions and experiences to delight customers and grow Revelator’s user base.
The Product Manager is a highly motivated individual, responsible for defining, prioritizing, planning, and driving the execution of the vision for the existing and future product lines. The Product Manager must possess business acumen, as well as engineering wherewithal, in order to be able to strategize, drive and bring products to market. The Product Manager must work extensively with customers and cross functionally with Product Marketing, Engineering, Sales and Marketing in order to successfully prioritize features and develop the products that our customers want and need.
This position is based in Jerusalem, Israel.
- Create and manage product strategies, roadmaps, project plans and product specifications
- Collaborate with marketing and engineering on product development during the discovery phase to assess value, usability and feasibility of product features
- "Own” the product’s user experience and feature set and act as the product evangelist to build awareness within the organization
- Author effective product specifications for engineering teams to be used in written specifications, business rules, flows and use cases,
- Work with UI/UX design team on deliverables such as prototypes, wireframes.
- Work closely with customers and partners
- Develop and manage quarterly product roadmaps
- At least 5 years experience as a product manager successfully shipping software products
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy development, requirements definition, UE design, engineering, QA and launch
- Passion for great user experience and design on both the web and mobile devices
- Experience with SaaS product design and delivery is preferred
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Be a good team player and able to function in a fluid environment with minimal guidance and supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with various stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills and comfortable multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to effectively manage time and priorities
- Experience in Agile methodologies and processes a plus, strong record of self direction highly desired
A Real Advantage If You Have
- 4 year University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Operations experience
- Machine Learning experience
- Data Mining experience
- Information Retrieval experience
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) experience
- Data Pipelines and ETL development experience
Are you fascinated by the world of digital products? Do you know the ins & outs of UI/UX, Usability Testing, and Product Design? Are you detail-oriented & obsessed with functionality and happy customers? If you are up for the challenge, please forward your resume to: email@example.com and reference Job Posting number 0127.