Hi there! Thanks so much for taking this step to get to know us and for inviting us to get to know you better. We're always looking for the next person who could be a great fit for the Revelator team! Is it you?
What We're Looking For
The Revelator marketing team is looking for talented full stack marketers to be part of its core marketing team. We're looking for marketers who appreciate well-crafted story-telling, and are not afraid to dive into the technologies to optimize campaigns, generate demand, and drive results.
We’d love your help as a marketer to launch new products and features, iterate on what’s working, and experiment with us to reach and connect with as many customers as we can! Here are some early thoughts on a few of the areas and ambitions we see for this role:
As a Revelator Marketer, you will be part of the marketing team which is responsible for content creation, campaign management, and marketing automation. You will experience and work with all the marketing tools we use across our web properties and multi-channel campaigns. This role will be pioneering, as you’ll pave the growth story for Revelator! This position is based in Jerusalem, Israel.
- Bachelor’s degree; marketing majors preferred
- Three to five years in a marketing role; within tech industry preferred
- One year of prior digital marketing experience or certified in Marketing Automation, Inbound marketing, and Google Analytics
- Proven ability to scale up lead-gen engagement and conversion rates through inbound marketing, strategic joint marketing initiatives, optimization of website & landing pages and creative marketing campaigns
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Excellent organization and presentation skills
- Own the marketing funnel
- Manage multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Manage and develop campaign measuring and monitoring methodologies
- Execute the marketing strategy, including online, social, email marketing and PR
- Plan and execute product launches
- Lead product marketing, including advertising campaigns, monthly newsletters, pricing and retention email programs
- Own the marketing calendar
- Organize and manage webinars
- Create case studies and customer stories
- Manage content marketing activities and blog
- Manage the community across social media
- Work with creatives on the iteration of the company’s websites
Bonus Points If You Are
- A whiz at Facebook Advertising or Google Ad products
- Understand the ins and outs of content marketing
- A pro at building communities across social media
Are you fascinated by the world of digital marketing? Do you know the ins & outs of Google Analytics, Hubspot or Facebook Advertising? Are you detail-oriented & obsessed with content and data? Do you want to help Revelator get the right customers? Then you might be the next great addition to our growing team at Revelator. Apply or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.