Hi there! Thanks so much for taking this step to get to know us and for inviting us to get to know you better. We're always looking for the next person who could be a great fit for the Revelator team! Is it you?
What We're Looking For
The Revelator team is looking for talented Administrative Assistant to be part of its G&A team.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to organize and coordinate office administration and procedures to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people
- At least 2 years of work experience
Strong communication skills
- English - excellent level only (read, write, speak) as you will be working closely with foreign clients and colleagues
- Exceptionally organized and competent individual with ability to multi task.
- Focused, diligent team member with a positive attitude
- Superior knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Academic degree is essential
- Responsible for all administrative functions that support the ongoing office operations.
- Assist General Manager and CFO with preparing various reports and keeping up to date files. (such as cash flow,budget, sales reports, etc)
- Assist with vendor relations and accounts payables
- Prepare agendas and materials for meetings
- Attend meetings, prepare summaries and follow up on tasks
Bonus Points If You Are
- Prior experience in a startup.